Thursday, May 19, 2011

Awesome Eats



For those of you who have never tried a gyro, it is time to get in touch with your Greek side. A gyro is a type of sandwhich filled with lamb, onions, and tomatoes, all wrapped up in a delicious pita. The one I am eating at the moment I got from a place in Salt Lake called Greek Souvlaki and it is among the best that I have had. A little while ago I tried the gryo at The Pita Pit in Provo and was not impressed. To sum it up, if you want to try something new and awesome, try a gryo, but get it from a authentic Greek restaurant.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, I've been looking for a good Greek place for a while now. Do you know if they make Greek potatoes?

Eric said...

I am not sure, I can't say that I have ever tried a Greek potato before.What is it exactly?