Friday, May 20, 2011

Awesome Video



I came across this video a little while ago and I was just remembering how awesome it is. Normally skydiving looks like a terrifying experience. Hurtling toward earth at a speed, which will surely kill, has never really seemed like something I want to do. This video, though, makes falling really seem like flying or just falling with style. Along with the slow-mo falling, the music adds a really serene touch to skydiving. Maybe someday I will work up the courage to try this, so long it is in slow-mo and there is violin music to accompany on my fall.

3 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

um eric you have a blog? where have i been? i'm going to add you to my blog list on my blog so we can be official blog friends :)

Bree Ammons said...

skydiving is amazing! It really isn't scary at all. Exhilarating is a better word to describe it.

Eric said...

Maybe, someday I will give it a shot. It would be a funny image to have a guy strapped to my back.