Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awesome Walk



As some of you may know, I just got a new camera. I have been dieing to test out how the video works on my camera, so I made a quick video. For a while now I have been wanting to capture the southwest corner of BYU campus. BYU has put a path that wraps around this corning, which makes for an awesome walk. A creek, waterfalls, and many other features have been made to make for a beautiful walk. So take a few extra minutes walking home from class to walk this path, you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

Jen Kerr said...

i love this! did you feel like a creeper when you were filming some of those people? your camera is awesome! well done.

Eric said...

I felt a little creeperish. I tried to be as nonchalant as I could, and no one seemed too creeped out by me.

Katie Marie said...

Prettttttyyy! Love it!